Kitchen Upgrade Home Improvement Welkom Free State shows that when embarking on a home improvement project, there are a number of options available.
Whether you want to install new kitchen cupboards, build in cupboards, upgrade existing cupboards and improve the property by painting the wall, waterproofing or considering new floor or wall tiles. Look at the big picture.
Costs are continually rinsing and to keep on putting off home improvements may eventually cost you way more.
In today’s climate people are more conscious how they spend their hard earned money and rightfully so.
This project listed below is a good example of” killing many birds with the same stone”.
This home improvement project situated on a farm in the Welkom Free State Area, initially simply called for the repair and replacement kitchen cupboard hinges and some minor repairs. A home improvement and kitchen cupboard job that toke 2 days.
However this project ended nearly 4 weeks later and left the client’s farm with a vastly improved living, kitchen and outdoor area:
Home Improvement Project activities included:
Main kitchen area:
- Refurbish existing kitchen cupboard doors + new hinges and handles
- Remove and replace all floor and wall tiles
- Clean and paint walls and ceiling of kitchen
- Install plumbing for dishwasher
- Replace zinc water pipes and install new surface mounted faucet
- Manufacture addition Oak finish cupboards to complement existing kitchen cupboards.
- Brick and plaster wall opening to install new wall tiles
- Manufacture new kitchen cupboards
- New wall tiles
- Repair wall cracks and damp seal all external walls
- Clean and paint wall and ceiling areas
- Install new blinds and expandable door closures for closets
- Install and hang new bedroom door.
Cold Storage building:
Remove cracked and weathered plaster from main exterior wall
- Damp proof wall and then apply new plaster
- Paint exterior wall
We offer and extensive home improvemement turnkey service
Domestic Painting, New Kitchen Cupboards, damp-seal, waterproofing, plastering, home improvement